Dixie Ball 2.0.1 release:
July 14th, 2023
by Christopher Shilts
We are pleased to announce the release of Dixie Ball 2.0.1.
Since releasing Dixie Ball 2.0, we have received allot of feedback from players. Most of the issues brought up where due to a lack of properly communicating how to play this game with the player, but some where oversights or outright bugs.
- Fixed a bug with checkpoints not always activating, resulting in the game not saving.
- Added a Help button to the menu, which provides information about how to play the game.
- Fixed camera clipping through the meadow wall and gate, allowing the player to see the other side.
- Created a difficulty curve for the early log bridges along the waterfall passage.
- Added two additional checkpoints to the game, both in the Pit of Despair.